Friday, September 24, 2010

Newest Progress

These are my latest two diptychs. I had an epiphany in class on monday and found a great direction to follow. I'm going to display these vertical instead of horizontal and have them be images on their own. One side is going to be brighter and one side is going to be darker, hence the positive and negative sides of one's journey.
Jessi had mentioned the idea of printing these on backlit and putting light on them for my senior show. I think this would be a great possibility so we will see.




This last piece I haven't done much with. I'm playing with the perspective and possibly going to use this and several others to create smaller pieces. These smaller pieces are going to represent the missing pieces of one's journey. The parts that you wish you didn't do or could do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment